- Maintenance tips & tricks
- 4-season garden care advice
- News from the gardening world
- STIGA innovations & new product launches
grass Robotic lawn mowers
Mowing can be hard work, so why should humans have to do it? Let STIGA robot mowers manage your garden instead. Equipped with high-quality blades, they leave the nutritious clippings behind to keep grass healthy. And through Bluetooth technology, you control the robot via a smartphone.
- check Manage the robot with your smartphone
- check Healthy grass and a perfect finish
- check Intelligent cutting
- check Ideal for complex gardens and slopes (up to 45%)
grass Lawn mowers
For traditionalists, reliable and robust STIGA lawn mowers are the ideal helpmate. Choose from a range of battery- and petrol-powered for big lawns and longer working sessions. Or electric mowers for smaller gardens. From mulching to collecting, you’ll find the perfect mower for your gardening needs.
- check Self or hand propelled
- check Up to 4 different cutting systems
- check Compact machines reduce storage space
- check Strong and reliable
grass Front mowers
Trees, stones, flowerbeds? STIGA front mowers allow you to manage any situation with control and comfort. Featuring unique articulated steering and high-quality blades, achieving professional cutting results is easy. And thanks to a range of accessories, you can use your STIGA mower all year round.
- check Manoeuvrability around obstacles
- check Professional cutting results
- check Control and comfort
- check Versatile accessories
grass Garden tractors
STIGA tractors get around twists, turns and over small stones with ease – just sit back and enjoy the ride. Boasting power steering and a range of accessories, they take you from summer to winter. And with large collector bags and fuel tanks, there’s no worrying about stopping to empty or refuel.
- check Tackle complex gardens and slopes
- check Comfortable and enjoyable driving
- check Strong, robust machines
- check Versatile range of accessories
grass Zero turn mowers
Tame unruly jungles with a STIGA zero-turn mower. These powerful, robust machines take on rough and wild lawns with ease. Steering levers let you enjoy 360° manoeuvrability. And with their three-blade cutting decks, you’ll be finished in no time. Nothing gets in the way of these mowers.
- check Suitable for very big and wild lawns
- check Manoeuvre around obstacles quickly
- check Levers for easy driving
- check Quick mowing of rough grass
grass Axial mowers
STIGA Axial mowers are the most technologically-advanced sit-on solution ever developed, suitable for large and complex gardens. Designed around the user, a real game-changer in gardening experience.
- check BATTERY-POWERED
- check MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY
- check 360° TURNING RADIUS FOR UTMOST MANEUVERABILITY
- check DRIVE-BY-WIRE STIGA EMOTION TECHNOLOGY
grass Cylinder mowers
STIGA cylinder lawnmowers are robust, quiet and efficient tools to take care of small lawns. These manual push lawn mowers are both environmentally and neighbourhood friendly: 100% hand propelled, they don't produce any emission or noise. As you walk forwards, the reel blades cut the grass, providing a precise, neat cut. You can easily adjust the handle and cutting height to your requirements.
- check Environmentally friendly and quiet
- check Hand-propelled
- check Ideal for small lawns
- check Front or rear deflector