- Maintenance tips & tricks
- 4-season garden care advice
- News from the gardening world
- STIGA innovations & new product launches
Soil & Ground care
For a healthy lawn, you need to start from the ground up. STIGA scarifiers for lawns use blades to drill grooves into the ground, allowing water and oxygen to permeate the soil. Scarifying is one of the most efficient ways to revitalise the grass roots, and give the lush, green lawn of your dreams.
- check ELECTRIC OR PETROL-POWERED
- check BLADES TO HELP AERATE THE GROUND
- check ENCOURAGES A HEALTHIER LAWN
- check GOOD FOR SUMMER AND WINTER SOIL PREARATION
When it comes to sowing seeds, prepping the ground is essential. Compact and easy-to-use, a STIGA rotary tiller breaks up clods of soil into a more manageable consistency. And with STIGA’s range of accessories, your tiller can also be used for ploughing and weeding between crops and in raised beds.
- check VERSATILE ACCESSORIES
- check COMPACT TOOLS
- check CAN ALSO BE USED FOR PLOUGHING AND WEEDING
- check IMPROVE YOUR GARDEN’S OVERALL HEALTH