- Maintenance tips & tricks
- 4-season garden care advice
- News from the gardening world
- STIGA innovations & new product launches
STIGA ePower 48V
- Thanks to the high-density cell chemistry, our cells are designed to provide the optimal power that garden tools need, through time and seasons
- To ensure there’s no risk of shortcircuiting, cells are carefully spaced to allow sufficient airflow and cooling
- The cell balancing equalises the state of charge for every cell, maximising battery efficiency and longevity
STIGA ePower 48V systems are not only strong, but also ‘smart’. The tools constantly adjust the power demand to deliver exactly what is needed for the job at hand. A whole range of gardening tools and machines, made for long and demanding working sessions in your garden and combining high performance with reliability through time.
Swift is powered by 4 x 48V ePower shareable batteries, 2 with 5 Ah and 2 with 7.5 Ah. The Swift can also mow with three batteries, while the fourth battery is in use in any hand-held tool from the STIGA 3, 5, 7 and 9 Series. Batteries and chargers are included with the product.
Up to 2800 sqm in ECO mode
When cutting in standard mode, you can cut up to 2000 sqm on one charge.
Better cutting, but quieter
The redesigned cutting deck and its 72 cm width with short twin blades, guarantee improved cutting, collecting, energy efficiency, with less noise.
The STIGA ePower 48V shareable batteries give you access to a wide range of walk-behind lawn mowers.
All STIGA battery-powered lawn mowers, driven by STIGA ePower, are built with the best quality in design and materials, specific features, and with a special attention to user's comfort.